Monday, January 25, 2010

TEAMWORK

Working with a team has always been something I have been around since I was very little. I have learned that I must give some to get some out of my teammates. I have also learned that I must be able to get along with everyone on the court to have a successful ending to a match. I have recently come across in one of my work enviroments a person who does not work well with others and chooses to not be loyal to there teamates. As in teammates, I mean co-workers. I believe that a work enviroment is much like a team such as volleyball and in order to have a successful work enviroment that each co-worker must work together to accomplish the same goal. There is no "I" in team and it takes every single team member to achieve a goal. With this co-worker I have been so disappointed by there actions, lies, and childish talk/behavior that I lose sleep over it and it makes me so frustrated when I get home. I have come to relize that I must act much as I did when I was not getting along with a teammate with this co-worker. I must act like an adult and put aside my differences, be the bigger person, and work with them so our members can achieve the goals that we as coaches have set before them. I truly believe in teamwork and I know that as long as I work together with all my teamates/co-workers we can accomplish a goal no matter what differences we may have at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment